Dr. Kevin Park is an ADA Dentist. ADA stands for American Dental Association, which is the largest dental organization in the nation. To join, Dr. Kevin Park signed the ADA Code of Ethics, which outlines five pledges ADA dentists make to their patients. Here they are:
– Respect a Patient’s Needs and Wants: You have the right to understand and choose the best course of treatment for your mouth. That’s why Dr. Kevin Park and our caring staff pledge to keep you up to date and involved in the best choices for you.
– Do No Harm: Park Dental of Edmonds & Snohomish pledges to stay away from risky or harmful dental practices.
– Do Good: Not only do we want to do no harm, but we want to do good. In fact, we want offer first-rate and timely treatment. That’s why Dr. Kevin Park takes continuing education courses about the best treatments for your teeth. When the treatment you need goes beyond the scope of our practice, we will refer you to a specialist to make sure you get the best care.
– Be Fair: Park Dental of Edmonds & Snohomish does not discriminate. We strive to treat all patients equally and to help you feel welcome regardless of your race, religion, ethnicity, state of health, or social class.
– Be Truthful: Dr. Kevin Park and our staff will be open and honest with you about any diagnoses or treatment plans.
We do our best every day to make a difference in the quality of our patients’ smiles and lives. You can have trust us to do our job well. If you live in or near Snohomish, Washington and have a query about your oral health, please give us a ring at 360-568-2153 to book a consultation. We’re here to help.